Training is customized to the needs and requirements of the partner organisation to support and develop an understanding of an effective monitoring & evaluation system and related processes such as roles & responsibilities, building capacity and guiding principles for implementation.
The Results Based Monitoring model and logical framework is applied to guide strategic planning- and implementation processes internally or with partner organisations.
- Facilitation of workshops to communicate the M&E system and its implications, roles and responsibilities on different levels (implementation planning)
- Facilitation of the development of M&E implementation plan & operational plans
- M&E Data base development
- Management of the M&E process for corporate social investment projects and database management
- Forming part of a panel of external evaluation teams for development projects
- Compiling Monitoring data into Monitoring reports in preparation for project/initiative evaluations.
- Knowledge and Learning – Developing learning guides, training manuals, toolkits and handbooks